Tuesday 28 April 2009

How to shop for a handmade leather sofa

I was tired of Ikea. Wherever you go, you will find the same handfull of designs. And they all have funny names. I wasn't looking for a Jörg or Kävlavik, I was looking for a handmade leather sofa that fitted exactly where it was suppose to fit. And guess what? It wasn't more expensive than a top-of-the-range model from Ikea. I also didn't have to drive two hours to pick it up because mine got delivered. If you are also tired of Ikea, here are two solutions: Buy a used leather sofa (that's NOT from Ikea) from Ebay - Or buy a new one from Sofaworkshop.com. There are a lot of free classifieds for sofas, check it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Browse our best collections of leather sofa furniture from casamodern.com

Anonymous said...

If you are looking for online leather sofa in contemporary designs, here is one I found that offers a comprehensive selection.